South Sound Housing Affordability Partners (SSHA3P) is accepting community members’ applications for appointment to its Advisory Board.
How to Apply
Applications submitted by January 27 will be considered for the first round of interviews. To submit an application, please go to: South Sound Housing Affordability Partners (smartsheet.com)
The Advisory Board will advise on efforts to create more affordable, attainable, and accessible housing throughout Pierce County communities. SSHA3P seeks members who reflect the geographic and demographic diversity of the Pierce County community and who represent one of the following categories:
- people with experience living in affordable housing,
- developers, designers, planners, builders, or managers of housing development projects, and
- advocates or advisors on land use and housing issues
Members will be asked to complete a one-, two-, or three-year term.
Meetings will occur approximately every other month on weekday evenings.
Help Us Spread the Word
- Consider applying!
- Forward this information to your staff, network, and other organizations or people who might be interested.
- Post the flyer at your workplace, on your website, and on social media.
- If you know someone who might be interested, you can send their contact information to Mary at Mary.Connolly@piercecountywa.gov.
Established in 2021, SSHA3P is an intergovernmental collaboration in Pierce County working together to create and preserve affordable, attainable, and accessible housing throughout our communities. SSHA3P members are Pierce County, the Puyallup Tribe of Indians, the Cities and Towns of Auburn, DuPont, Edgewood, Fife, Fircrest, Gig Harbor, Lakewood, Milton, Puyallup, Sumner, Steilacoom, Tacoma, and University Place.
For More Information
Attend a virtual question and answer session on Tues, January 17 from 11 AM – 12 PM or 6 PM – 7 PM.
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Connolly at Mary.Connolly@piercecountywa.gov or call/text (253) 625-4153.