The City of Gig Harbor welcomes your input. There are several ways that you can provide comment to the City on a current topic. Please remember to state the topic you would like to comment on in the subject line of your message.
You can mail written comments to the City at:
City of Gig Harbor
Attention: Molly Towslee, City Clerk
3510 Grandview Street
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
You can email City staff on specific topics as follows:
- Building and Fire Services: Email Melissa Hartwig (Topics include: building, fire, plumbing, mechanical, construction)
- Court: Email Stacy Colberg (Topics include: tickets, jury duty)
- Planning: Email Melissa Hartwig (Topics include: signs, zoning, land use, population, annexations)
- Police: Email Debra Yerry (Topics include: crime, panhandling, noise, neighborhood watch)
- Public Works: Email Kris Szelmeczka (Topics include: maintenance and construction of street, parks, water, sewer, and stormwater facilities)
- All other general comments: Email Joshua Stecker
Written comments can be faxed to 253-858-6408.
At the every regular City Council meeting, there is an opportunity for public comment. Speakers can address Council on any topic. There is a 3-minute limit. The City Council meets at 5:30 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Mondays on the month. In addition, the public can comment during any noticed public hearing.