Apply Now | Current Openings
Thank you for your interest in wanting to work for and serve the City of Gig Harbor community.
For a list of current openings and to apply for open positions, please visit our recruitment website to create an online profile and submit your application at: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/gigharbor
To join our team this summer as a Seasonal Laborer, please visit our partner, West Sound Workforce, to apply!
Recruitment Website Information
The City of Gig Harbor Human Resources department has enhanced our employment application and job posting notification process to an online process.
The recruitment system will allow job seekers to:
- Search and apply for jobs 24/7.
- Apply from any location with Internet access (i.e. libraries, home, etc.)
- Apply for multiple jobs or new jobs without re-entering application information.
- Receive automatic receipts instantly on screen and by e-mail-each time you apply.
- View updates on your application status.
- Register to receive automatic notification of positions that you are interested in as if the position of interest is not currently posted, you can submit an online request for notification via our website ‘Job Notification’ link. An email address is required for posting notification and to apply for classified civil service positions. If you do not have a current email address, you can sign up for email via one of the free sites (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail). It only takes a few minutes to register.
Questions regarding employment, benefits, and the online application process should be directed to Human Resources.
Please contact NEOGOV at 1-855-524-5627 if you need technical assistance or assistance with your applicant login or to reset your password.
Gig Harbor Public Computer Availability
- Pierce County Library - Gig Harbor Branch
4424 Point Fosdick Drive
Gig Harbor, WA 98335