Apply Now | Current Openings
Thank you for your interest in wanting to work for and serve the City of Gig Harbor. We are still accepting applications for vacant positions and will only be conducting virtual interviews while the Governors “Stay Home, Stay Safe” orders are in effect. The City will be re-evaluating every vacant position and making determinations on whether or not the recruitment(s) will be filled at this time. If you have already applied for a position or are planning on submitting your application materials, Human Resources will be contacting all applicants via email and providing updates as they become available. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all navigate this together. Stay safe and stay healthy.
For a list of current openings please visit our recruitment website at the link below to create an online profile and submit your application: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/gigharbor
Please contact NEOGOV at 1-855-524-5627 if you need technical assistance or assistance with your applicant login.
August 16 | New Recruitment Website Has Arrived!
Effective August 16, 2019, the City of Gig Harbor Human Resources department will enhance our employment application and job posting notification process to an online eRecruit process.
The enhanced system will allow job seekers to:
- Search and apply for jobs 24/7.
- Apply from any location with Internet access (i.e. libraries, home, etc.)
- Apply for multiple jobs or new jobs without re-entering application information.
- Receive automatic receipts instantly on screen and by e-mail-each time you apply.
- View updates on your application status.
- Register to receive automatic notification of positions that you are interested in as if the position of interest is not currently posted, you can submit an online request for notification via our website ‘Job Notification’ link. An email address is required for posting notification and to apply for classified civil service positions. If you do not have a current email address, you can sign up for email via one of the free sites (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail). It only takes a few minutes to register.
Questions regarding employment, benefits, and the online application process should be directed to Human Resources.
Gig Harbor Public Computer Availability
- City of Gig Harbor
Public Works/Planning/Building Reception Area, First Floor
3510 Grandview Street
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
- Pierce County Library - Gig Harbor Branch
4424 Point Fosdick Drive
Gig Harbor, WA 98335