The City supports a healthy community of people through our local parks and recreation facilities. View the Park Maps to plan your next visit to the area.
For general parks information, call (253) 851-8136.
General Rules and Operations
- All parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- Restrooms are on automatic timers, generally opening at 5 a.m. and closing at 10 p.m. but hours fluctuate with seasonal parks use.
- Alcohol, smoking, and dogs running at large are prohibited in City parks.
- Skateboards, scooters, and roller skates/in-line skates are prohibited on "striped streets" within the city but allowed on sidewalks and public paths.
- Dunk tanks, slip 'n slides and bounce houses are not permitted.