Picnic Shelter | Ball Field Reservations
Veterans Memorial Park: The Picnic Shelter and Ball Field at Veterans Memorial Park are not reservable but are available for use on a first-come, first-served basis.
Crescent Creek Park Shelter and Tables Reservation Policies
For groups of less than 30 people, complete the online Crescent Creek Shelter and Tables Reservation Form.
Before submitting a Shelter Reservations form, please check for availability using the Calendar by clicking "VIEW ALL". The Calendar shows current reservations. Reservation requests are booked in the order received. You will receive confirmation of your reservation within two business days.
- Reservation fee is $50 (non-refundable). Payment can be made by check or credit card (+2% surcharge).
- Reservations can only be made within the following time blocks:
- 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
For groups of 30 or more, a Special Event Permit is required. For Special Events, the application must be submitted to the City at least 60 days in advance of the event. Additionally, if an event includes the need for tents, amplified sound, stages, generators, vendor booths, involves public promotion of event or collection of money, a Special Event Permit is required.
For groups of 100 or more, a cleaning deposit of $100 may be required and is refundable upon determination that the park has been cleaned.
The Public Works crew takes great pride in maintaining our parks and asks for your help in leaving a clean, usable area for others. Therefore, you are responsible for the following:
- One individual must be responsible for the group's adherence to rules.
- Starting time for reservations shall not be earlier than 8 a.m. and closing time shall not be later than 9 p.m. (May - September) and 5 p.m. during the remainder of the year.
- Alcohol, smoking, and dogs running at large are prohibited in City parks (GHMC 9.04.010, 9.24.010, 6.04.050).
- Your group is responsible for removing all garbage associated with your gathering.
- Dunk tanks, slip n' slides, and bounce houses are not permitted.
Crescent Creek Park Ball Field Reservation Policies
- Pre-registration limit, no more than 4 months prior to use.
- Field Availability
- Monday through Friday: noon to dusk
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to dusk
- Reservation slots in 1½ hour time blocks.
- Daily Limit - no more than 3 time blocks per day can be reserved by any one organization.
- Weekly Limit - no more than 2 consecutive days of reservations by any one organization.
- Complete the online Ball Field Reservation Form. You will receive confirmation of your reservation within two business days. Approval is subject to availability.
Ball Field Additional Conditions
- City staff will maintain the ball field. Please leave it in the condition it was found.
- The City reserves the right to cancel future reservations by an organization if previous reservations are left unused (non-weather related) or if the field is not left in the condition it was found.
- City staff has the right to reserve the field at any time for field maintenance.
- All reservations are subject to cancellation by the City for any cause, including but not limited to field maintenance and repair, weather conditions, double bookings, conflicts or administrative errors.
- Reservations notwithstanding, the City shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or other claim resulting from cancellation of reservation or unavailability of the field for any reason.