- City Clerk
- Business Licenses
If you are opening or operating a business in the city limits, you are required to add a City of Gig Harbor endorsement to your state license. Business is defined as any activities, occupation, pursuits or professions with the object of gain, benefit or advantage to the licensee or to another person or class, directly or indirectly, whether part-time or full-time. To add the endorsement, please visit the Gig Harbor Business License Page.
- How much does a city business license cost?
- What are the regulations and permit requirements for business licenses?
- How do I apply as a peddler or solicitor?
- Do I need multiple applications to apply with the city and state?
- How do I apply on-line, by mail, or add a city of Gig Harbor addendum to your existing washington state license?
- What are home-based business requirements?
- What are the for-hire driver rules?
- Are marijuana related uses permitted in the City of Gig Harbor?
- Do I have to renew my license?
- Is there a late fee for business license renewal?
- What is the tax information for the City of Gig Harbor?
- What if the business is a non-profit organization?
- What about zoning regulations?
- Why do I need a Fire Marshal Inspection?
- What about remodeling my new business?
- Can I change my sign?
- How do I obtain a city business license list?
- Where can I find information in the Gig Harbor Municipal Code?