Services > Pay Utilities Online

Pay Utilities Online



City of Gig Harbor Water | Sewer | Stormwater



This service provides "real-time" account information, paper-less billing, and same-day postings. 
(click icon to access)




This service provides mobile access, paper-less billing, and digital notifications.  NOTE: Allow 3-day processing time for payments. 
(click icon to access)


Privacy Policy
Your Acceptance of These Terms: By using this Web Site, you signify your acceptance of the terms of The City of Gig Harbor’s Privacy Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Policy, please do not use the Web Site and exit the Web Site immediately. Your continued use of The City of Gig Harbor’s Web Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept those changes.

The City of Gig Harbor respects your privacy. We collect personal data online only if you buy from us online, submit payments to us, subscribe to our email subscription service or apply for a job online. We use this information only for fulfilling your requests. We do not lease, sell or otherwise release your personal information to outside companies for marketing purposes. All transactions are secured by compliance service providers and are secure. All City of Gig Harbor online transactions are in US Currency. All City of Gig Harbor transactions are FINAL. All refunds are subject to the City of Gig Harbor’s refund policy on a case by case basis. For further assistance, please contact the City of Gig Harbor, 3510 Grandview St., Gig Harbor, WA USA 98335. Telephone: 253-851-8136.

Billing Questions

For questions regarding bills, rates and consumption please contact Heather Stites at the City's Utility Department (253) 851-6157  /  Fax number (253) 858-6408.

Office Hours ............................... Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm



Rate Increase Information        



Applications / Forms / Information 


Start of Service / Final Billing

Notification is required upon transferring responsibility of service to property.  Your account may contain charges for water, sewer or stormwater, depending upon your service location.


Property Owners are Responsible

Billing transfer to the tenant or occupant is for the convenience of the property owner.  This transfer does not relieve the owner of responsibility for payment should the tenant/occupant of the service address fail to pay for their charges.  Collection of outstanding charges for vacated tenants is the responsibility of the owner.  The owner of record will be a mailed a duplicate delinquent notice should the account become past due. All charges remain against the property.  Failure to pay may result in discontinuation of service and/or a lien on the property.


Discontinuing Water Service

Water service may be discontinued, and charges suspended, upon completion of Owner Lock Off Request Form.  No water and sewer charges will accrue as long as water remains off.  Storm drainage charges (if applicable) are ongoing and will not be discontinued with water/sewer turn off.  There is a $25.00 turn off fee for this service.


Automatic Payments

Utility payments may be withdrawn automatically from your Checking Account.  Please mail or return completed Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Form to initiate either payment option.


Senior Citizen Discount

Senior citizens may be eligible to receive a reduction of their water and sewer rates if they meet established income requirements.  Download the Senior Citizen Rate Discount Application or contact Heather Stites at (253) 851-6157 for more information.


Backflow (Cross Connection) Requirements

The Washington State Department of Health requires all backflow prevention devices to be tested annually.  Devices need to be maintained to insure a healthy public water supply.  See  List of Certified "Backflow" Installers / Certified Testers

Please contact Lisa Krasas at (253) 853-8251 for more information.

New Residents -- Local Utility Services

Information on other service providers  (more info)


If you are experiencing discolored or odorous water problems please call (253) 851-8136.