Jun 29, 2013
TRAFFIC REVISION - TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF NORTH HARBORVIEW DR (BETWEEN HARBORVIEW DR & AUSTIN ST)
Austin St re-opened for temporary two-way traffic.
TRAFFIC REVISION began May 15 - TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF NORTH HARBORVIEW DR for BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION (between HARBORVIEW DR AND AUSTIN ST)
- Austin St has been re-opened for temporary two-way traffic and North Harborview Dr is closed to the public for approximately 3 months. Two-way vehicular traffic is re-routed to Austin St and the three-way stop control has been moved to the intersection with Austin St.
- North Harborview Dr has been completely closed to the public and the pedestrian route has shifted around the Donkey Creek Park and along Austin St.
- Pedestrian detour along a portion of Harborview Dr will be place until the rest of the new shared-use path in constructed.
DONKEY CREEK RESTROOMS CLOSED
- Donkey Creek Restrooms will remain closed until power is restored after the construction of the new bridge on North Harborview Dr. The nearest restrooms are located at the Finholm View Climb and Eddon Boat Park located on Harborview Dr.
- Public access to Donkey Creek Park will be maintained as long as it can be provided safely.
Access to all businesses and residences will be maintained at all times.
PRIMARY PROJECT CONTACT -- Jeff Olsen, Construction Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org / (253) 255-8233 or
Emily Appleton, P.E., Project Manager-Senior Engineer at email@example.com / (253) 853-7620.
The City will circulate periodic updates by email. If you would like to receive these email notices, please contact Maureen Whitaker at firstname.lastname@example.org