Oct 8, 2012
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
10/8/2012 5:30 pm
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- Approval of City Council Minutes Sep. 24, 2012.
- Receive and File: a) Operations Minutes - March 19, 2012; b) Parks Commission Minutes August 1, 2012; c) Pierce Conservation District Assessment Proposal.
- Correspondence / Proclamations: a) National Community Planning Month.
- MRSC Rosters - Small Works & Consultant Roster Annual Contract Renewal.
- WSDOT Reimbursable Agreement for State Materials Lab Engineering and/or Testing Services.
- Approval of Payment of Bills Sep 24, 2012: Checks # 70727 through # 70863 in the amount of $1,079,210.74.
- Approval of Payroll for the month of September: Checks # 6757 through #6767 and direct deposits in the amount of $323,086.92.
- Pierce Transit Proposition No. 1 Impacts - Justin Leighton, Gov’t Relations Officer.
- National Community Planning Month - Tom Dolan / Jim Pasin.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
Mayor Presents the 2013 Draft Budget to Council.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Operations Committee: Thu. Oct. 18th at 3:00 p.m.
- Downtown Vision Open House: Thu. Oct. 18th at 3:00 p.m.
- Wilkinson Greenhouse Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Fri. Oct. 19th at 3:00 p.m.
- Council Worksession on the Shoreline Master Program - Mon. Oct. 22nd at 6:00 p.m.
Name: Molly Towslee
Phone: (253) 853-7613