Oct 22, 2012
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
10/22/2012 5:30 pm
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- Approval of City Council Minutes Oct. 8, 2012.
- Correspondence / Proclamations: a) Harbor Hope Network Proclamation.
- Liquor License Action: a) Added Privilege - Premium Liquor and Wine; b) Application - Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar; c) Renewals: Maritime Mart; Marketplace Grille; Blue Cannon Pizza; Pioneer 76; Qdoba Mexican Grill; and The Wine Studio; d) Application - Sunset Grill.
- Receive and File: a) Planning Commission Minutes June 21, July 5, August 16, and September 6, 2012; b) Intergovernmental Affairs Committee Minutes July 9, 2012; c) Gig Harbor Historical Waterfront Association Report.d) Third Quarter Financial Report.
- Doxo Web-based Utility Bill Delivery and Payment Agreement.
- Fire Alarm Inspection Services - Agreement Authorization.
- City-wide Travel Demand Model Update, Annual Capacity Availability Report and On-Call Services for Concurrency Testing - Contract Amendment #3.
- Approval of Payment of Bills Oct 22, 2012: Checks #70864 through #70958 in the amount of $773,320.23.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Downtown Planning & Vision Committee: Tue. Oct 23rd at 4:00 p.m.
- Planning/Building Committee Special Meeting: Tue. Oct. 30th at 5:30 p.m.
- Budget Worksessions: Mon. Nov. 5th and Tues. Nov. 6th at 5:30 p.m.
- Civic Center closed for Veterans Day - Mon. Nov. 12th.
- City Council Meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 13th at 5:30 p.m. due to Veteran’s Day.
ADJOURN to Workstudy Session: Shoreline Master Program
Name: Molly Towslee
Phone: (253) 853-7613