Sep 10, 2012
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
9/10/2012 5:30 pm
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- Approval of City Council Minutes Aug 6, 2012.
- Receive and File: a) Second Quarter Finance Report; b) Planning and Building Committee Minutes June 4, 2012; c) Planning Commission Minutes May 3, 2012; May 17, 2012; and June 7, 2012; d) Downtown Planning and Vision Committee Minutes: April 25, 2012; June 12, 2012; and July 25, 2012; e) Operations & Public Projects Minutes: March 14 and July 19, 2012.
- Liquor License Action: a) Assumption - Blue Cannon Pizza.
- Resolution No. 909 - Sole Source Equipment Jerisich Pumpout.
- Resolution No. 910 - Surplus Equipment.
- Resolution No. 911 - Fee Schedule Update Adjustment for 2012.
- Acceptance of Quit Claim Deed - Old Burnham Drive Properties.
- East Tank Fencing / Tennis Count Fencing - Contract Authorization.
- Cushman Trail Project Phase 3 and 4 - Direct-Appropriations Grant Contract.
- Eddon Boat Park Beach Restoration Project - Escrow Agreement for Retainage.
- Eddon Boat Park Project - Amendment to Design Contract.
- Eddon Boat Park Project - Surveying Contract.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion Phase 2 - Public Works Trust Fund Loan Agreement.
- Approval of Payment of Bills Aug. 13, 2012: Checks #70260 through #70401 in the amount of $1,957,929.48.
- Approval of Payment of Bills Aug. 27, 2012: Checks #70402 through #70506 in the amount of $2,073,367.47.
- Approval of Payment of Bills Sep. 10, 2012: Checks #70507 through #70590 in the amount of $1,083,452.40.
- Approval of Payroll for the month of July: Checks #6534 through #6737 and direct deposits in the amount of $334,086.15.
- Approval of Payroll for the month of August: Checks #6738 through #6756 and direct deposits in the amount of $329,415.00.
OLD BUSINESS: None scheduled.
- First Reading of Ordinance - Parking Penalties Update.
- First Reading of Ordinance - Extension of Interim Regulations for Collective Gardens.
- Public Hearing - Rush-Talmo, LLC Development Agreement Relating to Intersection Improvements at Wollochet Drive and Wagner Way.
MAYOR’S REPORT / COUNCIL COMMENTS:
ANNOUNCEMENT OF OTHER MEETINGS:
- Inclusive Playground Site Tour City Park at Crescent Creek: Tue. Sep. 11th at 2:00 p.m.
- Donkey Creek Groundbreaking and Appreciation: Mon. Sep 17th at 3:00 p.m.
- Operations Committee: Thu. Sep 20th at 3:00 p.m.
- Wilkinson Farm Greenhouse Ribbon Cutting: Fri. Sep. 21st at 3:00 p.m.
- Maritime Pier Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Mon. Sep. 24th at 3:30 p.m.
- Boards and Candidate Review Committee: Mon. Sep. 24th at 4:30 p.m.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: For the purpose of discussing potential litigation per RCW 42.30.110(1)(i).
Name: Molly Towslee
Phone: (253) 853-7613