- MS in Mechanical Engineering and MBA, University of Michigan
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, University of Cincinnati
32 years in light truck product engineering with extensive experience in design, structured analysis/decision-making, and program management/ leadership. Led all-new Ford F-150 product program and advanced design of Ford Escape SUV. Retired as Director of Truck Product Engineering, Ford Motor Co.
My wife, Cheryl, and I came here six years ago because we fell in love with the views, water, trees, and character of Gig Harbor. I continue to enjoy sailing, hiking, trying to golf, and being with our family, all in the Seattle/Tacoma area.
- HOA president
- Habitat for Humanity
- Senior Housing Repair Program
- Homeless Shelter Assistance
- Chaired Trustees and led “commercial kitchen” upgrade project at GHUMC
Based upon my personal experience in Gig Harbor, I am committed to:
- Responsible Growth that is consistent with standing zoning and development requirements of the Municipal Code and is supported by concurrent growth in infrastructure, e.g. roads
- Data-driven solutions for traffic improvement with robust implementation plans. (not just studies)
- Transparent City leadership that informs, listens to, and respects Gig Harbor residents