Where can I be fingerprinted?

If you are a resident of the City of Gig Harbor or work for a business that is located in the city and the fingerprints are for that business, you can be fingerprinted by the Police Department on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to noon and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. You will be charged $10 for up to two cards, then $3 for each additional card. This may be paid by cash, check, credit card or money order.


Please bring photo identification and a fingerprint card with you. Print cards may be acquired from the requester of the prints. If you live outside the City contact the Pierce County Sheriff's Office at 253-798-7441. If you do not have fingerprint cards, you may contact the Washington State Patrol at 360-534-2000 and request that they be mailed to you. You may then bring them to the Gig Harbor Police Department. 

Show All Answers

1. Do I Live in City Limits?
2. How do I find the Gig Harbor Police Department?
3. Where is the Municipal (City) Court?
4. Where does the money from a traffic ticket go?
5. How do I find out if my car was towed?
6. Where can I be fingerprinted?
7. How can I obtain crime prevention information?
8. Where can I dispose of unused prescription drugs?