News Flash

City of Gig Harbor News

Posted on: November 24, 2021

Volunteers Needed: Parks Commission

The City is seeking citizens interested in serving on the Gig Harbor Parks Commission.

The Parks Commission advises the Mayor and City Council on park and recreation facilities, open space acquisition and development, maintenance and operation of parks and recreation public facilities, operation of parks and recreation programs and other matters as directed. More information on the Parks Commission can be found here:

Parks Commissioners must live within City limits or in the City's Urban Growth Area. You can check your address online here: 

Persons interested in serving on the Parks Commission should submit an application online by December 3, 2021. Please contact the City Clerk's office at or (253) 853-7638 if you have any questions.

Facebook Twitter Email