News Flash


Posted on: January 8, 2021

Volunteers Needed: Parks Commission

The City is seeking citizens interested in serving on the Gig Harbor Parks Commission.

The Parks Commission advises the Mayor and City Council on park and recreation facilities, open space acquisition and development, maintenance and operation of parks and recreation public facilities, operation of parks and recreation programs and other matters as directed. 

Parks Commissioners must live within City limits or in the City's Urban Growth Area. You can check your address online here: 

Persons interested in serving on the Parks Commission should send a completed application to Joshua Stecker at or City of Gig Harbor, 3510 Grandview Street, Gig Harbor, WA 98335 by February 28, 2021. 

More information on the Parks Commission can be found here:

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in News