Bachelor of Arts, Southern Illinois University
I have 30 years’ experience as a successful small business owner, first as owner of Ager Graphics and Printing and the last 24 years as glass artist and owner of Woock Studio.
My wonderful husband Del and I moved to Gig Harbor in 1999. We have been married for 33 years.
- Peninsula Art League; Gig Harbor Summer Art Festival Committee, Chair of the committee in 2016 and 2017
- Citizens for the Preservation of Gig Harbor, co-founder
- Meaningful Movies in Gig Harbor, co-founder
- 8+ year volunteer with Gig Harbor Multicare Oncology
- 2015/2016 Student of Distinction panelist
- Gig Harbor Arts Commission
- Gig Harbor Film Festival, Volunteer Coordinator
- Feel Good Free Art Project, founder
I believe we do not Inherit the earth from our ancestors but we borrow it from our children and it is our job to protect it for generations to come.
You elected me to help preserve the charm, quaintness and views of our historic maritime town. I was elected to slow growth and traffic. You can expect me to vote for fiscally sound policies that promote a safe, healthy and functioning home for all our citizens.
I love Gig Harbor and all the citizens who live here. You are invited to one of my monthly listening meetings or contact me for a private chat.
Thank you for your trust and confidence.