Code Enforcement


The City’s Community Service Officer handles code enforcement complaints regarding public nuisances, junk vehicles, sign violations, illegal clearing or dumping, critical area destruction, work without a permit, unapproved businesses, and other illegal development activities on private property.

The Community Service Officer opens up a code enforcement case via the Code Enforcement Action Request Form (PDF), this form is also available for pick up at the Civic Center. Please submit the Code Enforcement Action Request Form (PDF) by Email to or in person at the Civic Center.

Sign Flow Chart